Latest test version of Debian

Hi all,
Today I had to make a reinstall of my system and I downloaded the weekly build from Februrary 25th. However, the installer hangs on 65%. Configuring ssl-cert. I have seen that this bug has been reported, but does anyone have a solution to this?
I read on a forum that you could run theopenssl configuration manually in a console and change the temp file to
RANDFILE = /dev/urandom and then specify the certificate manually.
Many thanks,
Christian