fedora8 LiveCD question

I got the LiveCD to boot and whenever I start orca I get into the setup dialog and then get to its end and get asked to reboot the system for the changes to take effect. That cycle continues on subsequent reboots too. Is it possible to put a floppy in the floppy drive as the orca setup is done and have the operating system write its accessibility adjustments to that floppy then use that floppy on reboot to get past the orca setup dialog?