Re: apt file please

I'm sure someone already responded by now, but I would like to say two things here. First, this is a little off topic for this list since there are clear instructions on finding local mirrors in many places, including a package that checks all mirrors for the best speed. Second, you can always go to the Debian mirrors page and pick another closer to you geographically. Since I have no idea where you live, it's dificult for me to tell you a mirror to use. I use mirrors.kernel.org but that is close to me. I don't know if you are in the US or not, so that mirror is probably not good for you. Also, I'm not clear about what you mean when you say most packages are broken. If you're running unstable, that's to be expected. Perhaps you need to manually install some packages?

Kristoffer Gustafsson wrote:
I've installed a server some time ago.
But I seem to have picked the wrong mirror for debian, since
many packages appear to be broken.