Re: Configuration files

I'm not sure what you mean by this. As long as the man pages are in /usr/man/manX where X is the section number or /usr/local/man/manX, the man pages should work fine. Also, you can edit the manpath variable in the config file if you want them elsewhere, as well as in most configure scripts. I'm not sure where the config file for man is offhand, but on Debian, it's part of the man-db package.

Lee Maschmeyer wrote:
Also, if you move things around the man pages won't be right.