Re: SV: Linux without sighted help

lol!
I deserve the buns jab but, honestly did not have time or resources until now, after my moving to Canada. still......at my feet as I write is a set up machine waiting for this distribution, which is a lot further than I have done before so there grin!

I could not install until i had all of the hardware which now I do.
I thought i was the person asking about synths, but who knows.
to me as well full support means the console type setup, and for now that is what I want since I am running DOS as my main os on the c drive of this system.
Thanks for the answer though,
Karen behind a hedge.