To: "Linux for blind general discussion" <blinux-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2008 2:19 AM
Subject: Re: speech output

Hello!
If you use ttsynth, you don't need speech dispathcer and speechd-up.
You only need the speakup bridge wich connects speakup with ttsynth, to get it working. I use that and it works well for me at home, except for a few annoying things.

/Kristoffer
----- Original Message ----- From: "Geoff Shang" <Geoff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>