quick email question

Hi,

Is it possible to send email from alpine with 2 or more email addresses?
So like thunderbird I can select the from address when I am composing?
Or do I just need another user account for this?

And two more questions:
-How can I check what word the spell checker is talking about in alpine when I am looking at the suggestions? -What is the best thing to do if I need to attach files to emails from another user's home directory?
And one more thing
What is the default chmod number for a text file allowed to be edited by anyone?

Thanks for any help,

--
Daniel Dalton

http://members.iinet.net.au/~ddalton/