Re: Accessible newsreader.

Hi, have you tried Mozilla Thunderbird? It's great under Windows and I understand they are working on accessibility in Linux. I've heard Firefox demonstrated but I don't know about Thunderbird. There is probably a packaged version of it. On Debian, try the icedove package. Otherwise, go here: http://www.getthunderbird.com/

Fabrizio Marini wrote:
Geoff Shang ha scritto:
I got the impression from the poster that he was looking for a GUI news client, rather than a console-based client, as I believe that Orca's reading of the console is somewhat less than perfect. But I could be wrong.

Actually you're right! I'm searching for a GUI newsreader.