Re: copying url from lynx

On 4/12/2007 8:46 PM, Willem van der Walt wrote:
There might be a better way, but what I always do is to press the equal sign which takes you to an info page of the current page. The page url as well as the currently selected link's url are shown there. I then just use the speakup cut/paste functionality to grab the url I want.
Pressing u takes you back to where you were before pressing equal.

Hi Willem,

Thanks for the quick reply!
It worked for me. Thanks.

--