Re: accessible ubuntu installer

On 28/11/2007 1:53 AM, Matthys Terblanche wrote:

If you Google for accessible install ubuntu, you should find the page with
detailed information.

I did and I found this:
http://live.gnome.org/Orca/UbuntuEdgyEft

I think I should probably get a bigger disk then I will install it. (How much space will I need for ubuntu?)
And is it ok if I dual boot debian and ubuntu?
How many operating systems can boot on one machine?
Could I have ubuntu, debian and fedora on one box so I can test them all out?

Thanks for the help.

--
Daniel Dalton

http://members.iinet.net.au/~ddalton/