SoundRTS -- Realtime audio strategy game

Hi.

In case you dont know already, there is a platform-independent
audio game in existance now, it works on Windows, Linux and Mac,
and can even be played across the internet!

Here is the URL: http://jlpo.free.fr/soundrts/

P.S.: I am running the server "Attack" (or "Angriff" in German).
Make sure to drop by and lurk for a while so that we can perhaps play
a game against each other.

--
Have fun,
  Mario