To: "Linux for blind general discussion" <blinux-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, September 29, 2007 12:41 AM
Subject: Re: Ttsynth-say works now. but. what is this

Which kernel version?

Kristoffer Gustafsson writes:
Hello!
Well, at last I got ttsynth working now.

I put the include files directly in /usr/include and it works. fantastic!
Now for another problem. I took the speakup modified kernel from speakupmodified.org, and installed it.
It works very well except that I've got no modules.
except for the module for the dectalk express.
Shouldn't all modules be included in that kernel for speakup?

Could any of you send me the module for software speech so I can just load that one?

It is the one I need

/Kristoffer

Janina Sajka, Phone: +1.202.595.7777; sip:janina@xxxxxxxx
Partner, Capital Accessibility LLC http://CapitalAccessibility.Com