To: "Linux for blind general discussion" <blinux-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2007 6:23 PM
Subject: Re: some binaries for ttsynth please

Kristoffer Gustafsson writes:
Hello!

Can you compile the speakup bridge for ttsynth and the ttsynth-say file for me?

I can't compile it on my fedora box, just begins with saying that eci.h can not be found and a bunch of errors. I've done everything I shall do in the readme, and copied the eci.h to the ttsynth-say directory but it doesn't help att all.

Hmmm, I suspect you misunderstand where that is. Please note that is not
/opt/IBM/ibmtts, or such.

Where to you copy it? And what is the screen output when you attempt to
compile?

Janina

7/Kristoffer

Janina Sajka, Phone: +1.202.595.7777; sip:janina@xxxxxxxx