To: "Linux for blind general discussion" <blinux-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2007 4:36 PM
Subject: Re: Installing Fedora 7, was Re: speakup modified fedora 6

Good luck--and let us know.

Janina

Kristoffer Gustafsson writes:
Hello!
Ok, I'll begin with the fedora install image today. I've had some issues
with my computer until now, but now it should be fine I think.

I'll begin with fedora 6 and see if that works because it is the easiest,
then I'll take 7.

/Kristoffer
----- Original Message ----- From: "Janina Sajka" <janina@xxxxxxxx>