To: "Linux for blind general discussion" <blinux-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, September 14, 2007 5:28 PM
Subject: Re: Installing Fedora 7, was Re: speakup modified fedora 6

We'd be interesting in hosting that at SpeakupModified.Org. Perhaps it
can be folded into the main iso image. But, if not, we can just offer a
separate set of boot images in support of brltty installs. We're all for
that--we just don't know how to set it upt. More importantly, neither I
nor Bill have braille displays to test with.

Janina

Kristoffer Gustafsson writes:
Hello!

I'll have a try to make a braillefied installer of the fedora 7 iso since
Dave Mielke doesn't seem interested in doing one.