Re: ttsynth and libstdc++

Kristoffer Gustafsson wrote:

I'm using debian and have trouble to install the packages needed for ttsynth
it is the libstdc++ and glibc packages.
how do I install this?
apt-get install says that the packages can't be found

Can you tell us which version of Debian you're runing and exactly which packages apt is looking for and not finding?

I'dve thought that libstdc++2.10-glibc2.2 would do the job but I could be wrong.

Geoff.