Re: Does brltty support Braille Sense?

[quoted lines by coscell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx on 2007/08/01 at 16:12 +0800]

>As title. I couldn't start Braille Sense with usb driver.

No, although it should. I've been unable to get documentation for it so far,
and I've also not yet been able to access one (even remotely over the internet)
in order to experiment. I'd appreciate it if someone with a BrailleSense could
provide me with access (ssh, telnet, etc).

EMail: dave@xxxxxxxxx | Canada  K2A 1H7   | if you're concerned about Hell.