USB Sound Care Recommendation?

Hi to all:

Could anybody recommend a currently available USB sound card that you have used successfully with Linux/ALSA? I'd like the card to work with amixer, also.

Please don't advise me to check out the list of supported cards at ALSA.com. I've done that and found it extremely lacking.

Thanks very much.

Chris

Christopher Gray, President
Bay Area Digital

Promoting good health with great technology

Bay Area Digital
870 Market Street, #653
San francisco, CA 94102
Phone:  (415) 217-6667