Re: speakup-enabled moonshine

In Debian, there's a package called reportbug which can be used as a command line application to report bugs when those get found. One of the switches on reportbug is --kudos which enables someone to send those along to developers too. I think I'll check reportbug on fedora and see if it's installed or can be installed. It would be nice to have a more user-friendly interface to bugzilla that would hold all information on a user's pc until enough details were gathered and then have that program submit them for the user.