Re: M-audio cards and ubuntu.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Anders Holmberg" <anders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Linux for blind general discussion" <blinux-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, July 03, 2007 12:02 AM
Subject: M-audio cards and ubuntu.

HellO!
I have a strange problem with my ubuntu livcd and getting orca to work
properly.
I guess the main reason is that it seems tht my m-audio card i not working
under linux.
I have a m-audio delta ap192 sound card.
Istehere any alsa driver or other driver for this card bundled with the

Which driver does it use? You can probably figure that out by using lspci to get the description of the sound card then google for that.