Re: Aint gonna give up this.

The people on this list aren't responsible for your problems, you know.

Have you posted your hardware specs yet? How much RAM do you have? What kind of CPU are you running on?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Anders Holmberg" <anders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Linux for blind general discussion" <blinux-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2007 2:53 PM
Subject: Aint gonna give up this.

HellO"
Ok this crappy linux distro does not work on my computer.
Not with orca anyway.
But i should get it to work.
But i don't know how.
I can not understand why its not working because i have followed the instructions to run a live cd with accessibility.
The only thing thats working is brltty in text mode.
Well that sok but i want to try tha graphics before i decide what to install or not to install.
Maybe linux is not for me.
/Anders.