Re: Console text file viewer

Hi, which version do you have? I have 2.0V which came with Vocal-Eyes. I never got it to sort directories. I already have that version but if you have a newer version, I'm certainly interested. The thing I like is that it automatically scrolls and isn't hard to use. I just wish the search worked better and it had bookmarks. Under Linux, ls(1) will sort directories in any way you want. If you do ls|more you get them in a single column. I like that better than using Lynx anyway.