Converting Ipod Videos?

I grabbed some items from a usenet binaries group, however, after yenc decoding them, they are in some strange format which are much smaller than normal dot mp4? Anyway, when I run file BBC - 18th Feb 2007 - 9-11 Conspiracy Files. De-bunking Dylan Avery's _Loose Change_ once and for all.m4v.013: data In the f a q it says I can run cat in linux, but seemingly I need to convert these back from the way they were posted. Can some1 please show me what tools I need in an envirement for console? They so much in advance
Hart