Re: FYI - Debian GNU/Linux 4.0 released

Hello!
Sounds great.
Now it was nearly 7 years i was an active linux user.
But i really do want to begin with it again.
7 years ago i used debian but now i dont remember the version.
I understand that there has been many things happening since 2000.
Is it something to think about when or if i want to install debian?
I mean as a blind user.
I was using the console, no graphics and i do hope i can use the console in this version?
In the year 2000 i also used brltty.
I havent followed the linux development that much the last seven years so i hop you forgive me for my dum questions.
ANy help is appreciated.
/Anders.