Re: talking linux wanted

On Fri, Mar 23, 2007 at 07:48:40AM EST, Jim Stevenson wrote:
> Do any of you know where I can buy a linux desktop and or laptop
> with speakup and emacs-speak installed.

I doubt that you will find a system pre-installed with the requirements
you are loking for. You will have to obtain the hardware you want to
use, and install everything yourself.

> I also need as many audio tools as possible.

I am affraid you will have to stick to Windows if you need useful audio
tools that are accessible. While there are many tools for working with
audio under Linux, practically none of them are accessible.
--
Luke Yelavich
GPG key: 0xD06320CE