To: "Linux for blind general discussion" <blinux-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, February 03, 2007 8:03 PM
Subject: Re: tarball needed, or very much help

I'm only now catching up on weeks of mail, so maybe you're past this
point. However, it's clear to me that you're barking up the wrong tree
in this message.

Please explain, if you still are stuck like this, what you are trying to
achieve.

Janina

Kristoffer Gustafsson writes:
Hello!

I need one of two things. 1. help with what I'm doing wrong or 2 a tarball.

I'm trying to patch speakup with the 2.6.18 kernel in my fedora core 6 box, but it just hunks everything, and I'm getting reject files. I can't compile the kernelthen either it just hangs up where the hunk was on keyboard.c, keyboard.o and some header files.

So could somebody on this list
1. tell me what I'm doing wrong
or 2.
Send me a modified tarball with kernel sourcecode
I don't want to download the hole speakup modified fedora image.

/Kristoffer

Janina Sajka Phone: +1.202.595.7777
Partner, Capital Accessibility LLC http://CapitalAccessibility.Com

Marketing the Owasys 22C talking screenless cell phone in the U.S. and Canada--Go to http://ScreenlessPhone.Com to learn more.

Chair, Accessibility Workgroup Free Standards Group (FSG)
janina@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://a11y.org