Orca on RHEL4?

Hi folks,

Our University is sponsoring Linux training classes. They'll be using Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4.

My interest in Linux is not particularly high right now, especially for the GUI, so I don't want to join the Orca list unless it's likely to be profitable. My impression is that RHEL4 is not likely to be advanced enough to support Orca without a lot of library updating. Is this correct?

Thanks much,

--
Lee Maschmeyer
<lee_maschmeyer@xxxxxxxxx>