Re: How to make brltty read Chinese uner gnome-terminal?

The anwsers of your questions are all yes. After ./configure I got the following messages:

checking for brlapi_initializeConnection in -lbrlapi... no
configure: WARNING: Could not find libbrlapi.so - you need BrlTTY >= 3.7.2 and BrlAPI >= 0.4.1 installed to use braille
NOTE: This script was unable to find libbrlapi.so, which is needed
for braille device support.  Orca will continue to work fine without
braille support.  If you want to use braille, however, you must
install and run BrlTTY >= 3.7.2 and BrlAPI >= 0.4.1.

PS.: My orca and brltty both are the last devel version.