Re: how to use linld

"Kristoffer Gustafsson" writes:
> Hello!
> Can I get help with how to use linld?
> I have my linux on hda3
> Also, where do I find my kernel image? I have fedora core 4

	I can answer the last question.  The kernel image is in /vmlinuz
in the / directory.  It is a compressed kernel image.  All
versions of Linux use the same kernel sources and the executable
image lives at the very top of the tree in /.

	If there is a different way of doing this, please,
somebody set me and the rest of us straight.

Martin McCormick WB5AGZ  Stillwater, OK
Systems Engineer