Re: Audio Editing by Sound?

No, no. You can't run ecasound because yum refused to install it. And,
the reason yum refused to install is that the rpm of ecasound it found
was not signed, and your yum configuration was set to require signed
files.

I have compiled an ecasound-2.4.4 rpm for you. You'll have to download
and install by hand, as we don't have yum access on Speakup MOdified
yet. Get the rpm from:

ftp://speakupmodified.org/fedora/rednote/RPMS/

Larry, I'm not sure what you're expecting. Ecasound is an outstanding
application, but I wonder whether it'
s overkill for your needs? Why not compile and use Chuck Hallenbeck's
wedit application from his site:

http://www.mhcable.com/~chuckh/

Janina

Hart Larry writes:
> Well, Janina, thanks, both times I tried that, it gets near the end-and-says
> warning: rpmts_HdrFromFdno: Header V3 DSA signature: NOKEY, key ID 68d9802a
>

> Public key for ecasound-2.4.4-1.rhfc5.ccrma.i386.rpm is not installed
> Consequently, if I type ecasound, or even rehash  and ecasound, says
> command not found.  Also, I think the ecasound version is for fc5?
> Hart

Janina Sajka				Phone: +1.202.595.7777

Marketing the Owasys 22C talking screenless cell phone in the U.S. and Canada--Go to http://ScreenlessPhone.Com to learn more.

janina@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx		http://a11y.org