Re: File-sharing packages

Well, Jan, I have used 2 in linux. I had tried overnet, but while I did find unique content, I found the fact that I could only issue 1 command at a time. For example, if I saw 9 items in a list which I wanted, I had to issue 9 download commands. Last I tried, I couldn't run Overnet any more. Even as we speak, I am running mutella0.4.5 Mutella is quite easy to understand, unlike overnet, I can for example type
get 1-9
and all those will be in my que. Most of the commands have help--and Max is helpful in writing with suggestions, however, he is not actively developing any more.
I have another one called soulfind, but it takes some configuring.
O, about mutella, you may have some gcc issues?  Hope that helps
Hart