Re: evolution and orca.

On Mon, 2006-10-02 at 00:04 +1000, Shaun Oliver wrote:
> Hi there, I've just managed to get evolution running and whatnot. now my
> problem is, I find that orca isn't doing a read entire document even in
> flat review mode.
What speech synthesizer are you using with Orca? At least on my Ubuntu
system using Festival, i can read the entire document with the numeric
plus key, however when i use Espeak through the speech dispatcher i
can't seem to read the entire document.
So if you run Espeak and really want the functionality of reading the
entire document i suggest you switch to festival, however boring this
might seem. Otherwise, i'm sorry i can't help there.
--
/Krister