Re: very urgent, making yasr work with festival help! still stuck with no speech

hello,
I have edited .yasr.conf file for the lines provided to make festival
run with yasr.
but when I run yasr after editing the lines and commenting out for
eflite, I get no speach output from festival.
I tested with the text2wav command weather festival is working and I
have confirmed that it is indeed working.
what could be the problem?
Krishnakant.