Re: speaking lynix install?

I think that, apart from Oralux, software synthesizers will continue to be a dream for a long time especially for GUI interface, if known and future projects don't have an enlarged spread in the world. In Italy for example, everybody waits for news from America, Germany or Holland and people really interested in, with enough acknowledge for a probable development or updating, can be numbered on a hand's fingers!

You were writing about grml. Some weeks ago I tried to use it, starting but then... no voice or braille came out!
I use a baum vario 40 and I have no hardware synth.
Which cheatcode(s) do I have to use for a working braille/software synth grml?

Many thanks and greetings

Stefano