Re: speaking lynix install?

lynix build which has a speaking install?

There's a live-cd version called oralux which can be found at www.oralux.org where you can download the ISO and burn it to CD.

I don't know whether it has an install-to-hard-disk option, but it boots right off the CD, supports hardware and software synths (and likely braille too), and is up to three different available environments: emacspeak, yasr, and speakup. Last time I stopped by their website, they had only just added Yasr support to the long-running emacspeak support, so they've got to be pretty active. Kudos to them! However, as it's based on Knoppix, which had a rough hard-drive installer, one might be lucky.

-tim