Re: Using an embosser under Linux.

Luke,

On Tue, 1 Aug 2006, Luke Yelavich wrote:

Hi all
Has anybody used an embosser under Linux to emboss material? If so, what
did you use?

Thanks in advance.
- --
Luke Yelavich
GPG key: 0xD06320CE

I haven't used a braille embosser with Linux, but I can't see a problem. Most of the embossers with which I'm familiar will let you specify page width and page length. The Index range offers a choice of braille tables. Some of them might even offer conversion to contracted braille nowadays, if anybody feels strongly about that.

Regards,

Bertil Smark Nilsson