 From: Kristoffer Gustafsson
 To: Linux for blind general discussion
 Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2006 8:38 PM
 Subject: gnome question

 Hello!
 I'm planning to try gnopernicus.

 Now when I install fedora I get both x window system, kde desktop and gnome desktop.
 Can I safely remove these two and only install gnome desktop and skip the x window system, or do I need that as well?

 ALso, do I need to have the braille api runtime in order to get braille support in gnopernicus?
 /Kristoffer