Re: have anyone tested this screen reader

I think Optilec purchased the Elba stuff, they don't mention the Braillex notetaker these days, not sure if they will still be making that or not, wish I could afford one. How neat it'd be to have a talking portable linux box, that I think still had a serial port on it.

----- Original Message ----- From: "ari" <aridamoulakis@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Linux for blind general discussion" <blinux-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, July 06, 2006 1:11 PM
Subject: Re: have anyone tested this screen reader

Hi Kristoffer,
This screenreader was looked at as an option by my sighted friend who is
helping me set up linux. This screenreader is also used on the Braillex ELba from Papenmeier. I don't know where my friend found this, maybe it is on the German version of the uxdots site, or I can't remember if it was on another
site, but you have to purchase uxdots, I can't remember how many euros it
was. Also, I tried emailing the address but got no answer.
Ari