Re: talking linux box configuration suggestions needed

hi tim,
thanks for the prompt help.
well my processor is a samual c3 processor.
and the chipset is via.
I find that slacs (a small version of slackware) is running fine on
that stick of 256 mb.
now after compiling the static flite appplication, I will try it tomorrow.
but just in anticipation, if static building does not work what should I do?
any ideas?
thanks again,
Krishnakant.