Re: What is the best email quoting for blind users?

Marco Fioretti wrote:
> you mean that these screen readers can be configured to do so only
> when reading email messages?

One extra question on this: I have found an italian page saying that

	"if you disable the speaking of the ">" sign, blind users
	won't know what is a reply and what is new text. If you don't
	disable such reading, blind users will hear one or more ">"
	signs at every new line, which is terribly annoying and
	confusing".

Is there no other way? That is, is there some assistive sw which can:

   not speak the ">" sign but, at the same time,
   indicate to the user in some way what is a reply and what is new?

TIA,
	Marco

--
Marco Fioretti                    mfioretti, at the server mclink.it
Fedora Core 5 for low memory      http://www.rule-project.org/

Be the change you want to see in the world - Gandhi