Re: What version of Orca and how to set it up!

What's your comment about gnopernicus?

On Sat, 20 May 2006, Lists wrote:

Hi All,

I am pretty new to linux and am most interested in using its graphical
screens. I am currently using gnopernicus but would like to set up orca and
use it. Please could someone here on the list tell me what version of orca
do I need to get and  as I am not such an expert yet at all this, please can
you tell me how to get it setup on my computer. I am using fedora core 5
with all the latest updates already installed.

Many thanks for any help.

Paul.