RE: Linux screen reader

Did you try placing home user as your company?

rick
-----Original Message-----
From: blinux-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:blinux-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Sergei V. Fleytin
Sent: Thursday, May 18, 2006 2:46 AM
To: blinux-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Linux screen reader

Hello, list.

Just wonder, if anyone have succeeded in downloading that new screen
reader for gnome desktop? They require personal information on their
site including my company name. But I don't have a regular job at the
moment. Does anyone know about other places where one can dowload that
screen reader?

Thanks in advance,

Sergei.