Re: Cygwin

Well Dan, while I've not used sigwin, I can suggest 2 things. First of all, in windows, you can run tteraterm which is a telnet client. You may need to configure jaws a bit so it reads everything you want while in highlight tracking. Another solution would be if you are in windows xp, the telnet program reads quite well, not perfect, but at times its better than tteraterm.
Maybe some1 else who's expert in writing scripts can help more.
Hart