Par Tools?

Hi All: Since I cllect some files which are posted in lots of .rars, I am looking for an accessable command-line .par client? I tried par2cmdline but I am having no luck. In 1 case I may have all the par files, but none of the .rars. Can any of these packages re-construt the rars? In searching, I see refferences to smartpar but cannot find it? Can some1 please either send along a link or even helpful packages, with instructions. I am running fc4 with speakup-and-a DecTalk UsB
Thanks so much in advance
Hart