Re: how to purchase TTSynth?

T. Joseph CARTER wrote:

Since you're writing the form, is there an option to order it for more
than just x86?  I have x86, PowerPC, and ADM64 within easy reach of my
chair, and the stuff I am playing with is intended for XScale.

uh. I'm not sure, I'll have to ask. I think the licenses we have are only for x86, but I'll check. specifying platform was not part of my brief, so either that's an oversight or we're only selling for x86.

Geoff.

--
Geoff Shang <geoff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Phone: +61-418-96-5590

Make sure your E-mail can be read by everyone!
http://www.betips.net/etc/evilmail.html