Re: Solaris 10 installation with braille display

Hi,

The machine on which I'm going to install Solaris has an x86-based processor.

connect a PC running Windows and a screen reader to > the Solaris box via a serial lead

What should I do to get this working? Probably I've to connect the two machines together with a null modem cable, right? Do I have to perform other tasks on the Windows machine so that the connection starts up? How about the machine on which I'm installing Solaris? What do I need to do?

you need to ensure that there is no "native" keyboard > > connected to the machine so that it looks for I/O from it > serial port.>

Do you mean the Windows machine?

Regards,
Jani Kinnunen