Re: Is it possible to make dialog more accessible?

Slackware's manage interface all are using dialog. How to patch it for cursor tracking?

On Wed, 23 Nov 2005, Samuel Thibault wrote:

Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 11:32:03 +0100
From: Samuel Thibault <samuel.thibault@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Linux for blind general discussion <blinux-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Is it possible to make dialog more accessible?

Hi,

coscell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, le Wed 23 Nov 2005 18:41:50 +0800, a écrit :
I think that the program "dialog" is a good interace between blind and
sighted person. But when I move the high light menu item or checklist
cursor, the brltty doesn't follow it. Is it possible to make it accessible
like lynx's show cursor function?

Are you really using "dialog", or its lighter rewriting "newt"?

From what I could see in debian, dialog behaves well with cursor
tracking, while newt does not (but I submitted a bug and some patches
for addressing that).

Regards,
Samuel