Looking for 2 Programs?

Hi All: Can some1 please share a link or send fedora packages, where I can have a program rename mp3s by their mp3tags in a directory. 2nd, some time ago I had a script which would begin recording an mp3 of an .rm or .ram file saved on the hard-drive. The script was called "grabit" In looking around google, and sourceforge, I found streamripper, but I think you must supply an url--and it mostly rips from .pls files.
Thanks in advance for links or programs.
Hart