Re: Information about meessenger

Hi,

I use pebrot, an MSN client written in Python. It works very well. There are some other as well but they had some problems, either with åäö (the swedish characters) or some protocol problems. gtmess will probably work quite well with English text since I remember that it worked very well accept the diacritic characters.

I had problems with centericq not showing me new incoming messages. However, centericq is a library so other applications can be built around it as well.

Fredrik