Re: file managers

Tim et al,

Very interesting stuff. Since PCs have arrow keys and since vim uses
them, using hjkl for arrows doesn't turn me on, and I found that
numbering links and buttons distorted the page format (I use braille);
but I might try it again sometime...

One thing I do is in my .bashrc file define an alias:

alias lynx='lynx -show_cursor'

That way I'm not at sea every time I install a new system.

--

Lee Maschmeyer
<lee_Maschmeyer@xxxxxxxxx>

"The rain has turned to tears,
And I've been achingly, agonizingly empty these many years...
And I've only had two beers."
     --Bob and Ray